Sunday, November 23, 2003

It's Sunday today and after 6.53pm later in the evening, we're only a day away to Eid Mubarak!!........WOW!!....this year's puasa went real fast!!......I had wanted to send out greeting cards to a few friends but as usual, me and sending out letters by post - i didn't get round doing it!!....alamak!!.....so before i knew it, hari raya is only a day away!!.....looks like I have to send an e-greeting instead!!.....

As i was saying on Friday evening abt Aduka wanting to bring me somewhere, we went out to break fast together yesterday.....his surprise was to bring me to Han River...we had our fill!!...alamak!!.....soooo much food to eat!!....felt soooo guilty devouring the food......but at the same time, felt like such a waste coz i couldn't put in as much food in as i used to!.....haiz.....the food's good!!....quite a selection i must say!........and a very good treat for me after a hard day in the kitchen!!.......i baked 3 rounds of cookies to give away to my relatives!!.....first time!!......today, I've to bake another 3 rounds!!!.....waiting for my dad to come back with the eggs!!.....


Rizan in the kitchen with my cookies...juz to "kacau"!...*Pardon the messy kitchen!*

Niways, Rizan had brought back his motorbike...got to see it for the first time yesterday....i liked it sooooo much!!.....it's a vespa...it's soooo cool!!...and the colour is like metallic vanilla....very nice and chic!.......told Aduka that he should've bought a vespa instead of his phantom!......but then again, a vespa don't fit him at all!..... :)


Rizan on his Vespa

No comments: