Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I just realised how fast 2004 is approaching!!......What have I achieved this year??.....mmmmm........so far, just a degree!!..... :) oklah...better than nothing rite??.....losing weight is still far from reached!!!...hahhahahaa...........alah..me happy go lucky lah...so u guys - THERE IS NO NEED TO ASK ME TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!!.......I'll do it when I feel like it!!....hehhehehehehe......


Anyways, we were discussing abt the year-end party just now and thank god there's our attachment students to help organise it this year!!......So i need not think of any games and be the "ring master" yet again!!......that's wat made me realise how soon 2003 is ending!!....how time flies.....!!!!


Oh!!...there's this pce of happy news to share!!......i found one of my primary school friends in the Perkahwinan.com!!!......I was soooo glad to meet her there!!....quite surprising and co-incidental!!.......WOW!!.....imagine! - after dunno how many years of losing contact, pretty sure there's a lot of things to catch up on!!......luckily, there's this blog.....pretty much sums up abt my life before and current....she's married!!...... :) RosmAmaN is getting married....haiz...some other friends of mine are also either married or getting married......i'll have to wait for my turn........hopefully it'll happen within the next................2.5yrs time???.................................a long time still, don't u think??....but actually, come to think of it, 2003 just pass and go just like that!!!......so 2.5yrs will come in no time!!!........a bit scary to think of marriage....but then again, kalau tak kahwin, tak halal!!!...........tak halal, not complete!!!!.................. :D

No comments: