Sunday, December 21, 2003

Wedding of the YEAR!



The awaited Wedding of the Year for us this year was juz over last nite!.....it was great fun watching Wati being made up before the dinner and putting on her clothes for her, being her bridesmaid, and taking in the wonderful celebration!.....


Though it was a pity there were a few screw ups and on top of it, it was raining!!....haiz..BUT like my dearie said - that's a gamble u have to take if you want to have a wedding in Dec!......but overall, it went well though the bride has lost her mood by the time they have to make an entrance for dinner...BUT hey, girl - u still look stunning!!.....that's wat's important!!....


I like the entrance part - Anuar and Aman (they're twins by the way)...they're supposed to receive Wati when she make her appearance. At the arch, Wati was supposed to guess/choose the AMAN she knew....If it had gone as planned, it would be better coz Anuar should have worn the same coat as Aman....but well, this for fun!...hahahahha.....


I was being saboed by Wati to sing a song for them....I knew lah that I was supposed to sing...but I thought another guy was singing as well (after me or something)....i was soooo nervous that I kept burping before going up to sing....but luckily, oklah.....hope they're fine with my voice!...hahahaha....sorry eh, if not nice....

So, after the whole photo-taking, we went to salin wati and handed over all the $$ for the day...got a piece of her cake....WOW!!....very the delicious!!.....mango, two-tiered...both tiers can be eaten!!.....I think I'll take that Abang Mail for the photo shoot...he seemed to know what he's doing and very friendly guy....he gave me a tip - if want to take picture from the side, tilt your shoulders forward to look more feminine....hehehehhe.....shall remember!!....actually, the video man also quite good ah...but like flipside better...so we shall see how lah....

Anyways, here's wat took place last nite...you may view the pictures taken in Wati's Wedding Album.





No comments: