Sunday, January 04, 2004

ENGAGEMENT!!


My cuzzin's getting engaged in February!! Very happy for her!......Was excited for her too..coz she's getting married in abt a year's time! :)


Went over to her house to see granddad and my mum told me that they're expecting some guests who were gonna proposed to her!.....I got excited to be in the "action"...hahahhaha...niways, the siblings and mom of the guy, came over...and they're nice ppl...the mum looked sooo familiar - maybe they're related to dearie, somehow??...dunnolah!!...niways, gave her my opinions on some of the make-up artists that she's thinking of getting. And I told her abt Flipside for her videography.....They're cool man!!....seen some of their latest works and OMG!!!....I'll cry if I don't get them for my wedding!!.........


So, this is a joyous occasion!!......another something to look forward to in Feb!.......Another cuzzin gonna get married this year too...but not sure when...so that's another joyous occasion to look forward to!!......May everyone live happily ever after..... :)

No comments: