Monday, January 19, 2004

WOW!!.....tomorrow will be on leave!!...YEAY!!.....I juz can't wait leh!!.....need to take a break!..it's been soooo freaking hectic at work; I can't even take a breather!!.....Luckily, this week's a short week!.....WOOOO-HOOOO!!......


Anyways, nothing's much been happening...Tee's back to the office and hence, i hope to be back to the "bitching" bisnes with him once i've got time to lay back and enjoy a peaceful time for myself...but that being said, the four of us (3 women and a half) are plannning to go for our teambuilding session after the new year!....ooooh!!.....mmmmmm....Fahma, maybe u can prepare agenda??...hehhehehee.......we're still deciding on where to go. Fahma's thinking of going for a buffet dinner - but where heh??....

Oklah, ppl.....if I talk some more, i'll be rambling away!....pretty sure of that!......so, juz in case I'm too tired to go to the blog tml or forget to do this later - - - - -

GONG XI FA CAI!!!!
to all fellow Singaporeans and everywhere in the world who celebrates the Chinese New Year!!......I'm a fellow "monkey" too so hopefully, the "monkey-eans" would get a good year ahead, this year!..... :)

No comments: