Friday, February 13, 2004

JENNA : SURVIVOR ALL-STARS!





Okie ppl...not sure if you guys caught tonite's Survivor All-Stars!.......it made me cry mann!!......like really!!....it's sooooo freaking sad!!!......


Jenna, one of the survivors have this very sick mom at home...she's fighting cancer....and just suddenly, she felt like she needed to be home...at one point, she said - "I dunno what I'll have when I go back. I dunno if I'm ever going to see my mother"........at that point, I thought "HECK!".....she's being like a spoilt brat - u know, like can't take it or something....but then, later, like, maybe it's for real...coz u can see this dazed look in her eyes and you know something's bothering her real baaaaad!....


So then, during immunity challenge, she dropped the bomb shell and that was to back out!!!.........everyone's stunned to hear her story.....i mean, really, she shouldn't have gone in the first place!!....but well, since she did, it was only right that she back out now before it's too late!........the girls are all teary-eyed!...the guys are putting on a brave front but like Rob bravely said, he's got butterflies in his stomach oredi!.....


But anyways, at the end of the show, they wrote that Jenna left the island after that and 8 days later, the mother passed away!!......that made me cry!!.....it was soooooo saaaaad....it made the show like Oh-SO-real!!.....wat if, she didn't go back on time??....then that'd made her soooo freakin guilty ain't it??......i'm pretty sure that if she didn't go back on time, ppl would have blamed it on her for still going to the game or worst, like give her the "I-told-u-so" lecture thingie....but the thing is over now....and she went back with 8 days to spare.....


Wll, Jenna, you have our prayers with you.....May you be strong in all of this...I feel that this is a sign for you and for us NOT to take things for granted and that life's too short!....Cherish the ppl around you.......you never know what tomorrow holds for you....and this reminds me of that show - Kal Ho Naa Ho.....i think i have to get that VCD!!........it's a goood crying therapy!!... :)

No comments: