Thursday, May 06, 2004

AAAAAAHHH!!!!....
My face!!!...it's filled with pimples-look-alike!!....went to facial juz now and she dug out all my hidden "oil glands"...and damn!....now, half my face is covered with red dots!!!...ewww!!....not sure if I can use make-up tml!!.....*NOOOOOO!!*.... the timing like juz rite lor!...... *hmph!*....tml taking half day to spend time and go out with dearie!...and weekend, celebrating Mother's Day with dearie's mom and then, mom!!...would be taking pictures, perhaps...and darn!!!......mum said to bear with it for a day or two!.....i'll see how it goes.....boooo-hoooo!!!.......


but she sure was good lor!.....she took out these "oil glands" and showed it to me...and she's "rectifying" my eye-brows.... *sure dearie would have a fit seeing me with "new" eye-brows!*....hahahhaa... it was a painful facial session, but well, like she say lor... "who says facial is relaxing?".... if you wanna look good, must tahan!!..... i think, girls who "suddenly" have red dots on their faces went facial and was given this treatment!....i felt like she had literally dug and scrape these things off my face!! it's sooooo freakin painful!!......but hey!....i read up on these "oil gland" thingie here, and well, it ain't so bad afterall, having it dug out!....there's a price to pay for every beauty you want to attain, anyway, rite?!.....beauty don't come easy!.....if you have it, maintain it!...if you don't, work and pay for it, lor!!.....so both ways, SUFFER is the word!!... ;D

No comments: