Thursday, May 27, 2004

FANTASIA vs DIANA

Who's gonna win it tomorrow?.....


It HAS got to be FANTASIA!!.......she nailed it big time!!....WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!.......i only dun like her first freakin song; her rendition, i mean...I went "Why on earth, did she choose this song and sing it this way, mann?!!"....but hell yeah!...she brought the house down with her famous 'Summertime' song....*which will definitely make it to be her single later*.....and Tamyra Gray's 'I Believe'!.....fuuuuuYoooooh!!....really, really, awesome and she made me cry!!.....she sang with unbelievable emotion, talent and still maintaining her Fantasia-ism in that song-that really brought out her character and giving the song more life!...


To be fair to Diana, she did a marvelous job!...I tot her rendition of 'I Believe' was pretty goood (but it lacked character)...her second song was well done too (but yet again, she kinda overdo it)....and hey girl! u didn't nail ur last song and tat's gonna cost u tat WIN!


I hope Americans chose the right winner and we're juz gonna have to wait for tomorrow to know the results!....plsssssss, choose it RIGHT this time!!...wat I would really lurrrrve to see tomorrow:
1. CLAY, CLAY and more CLAY!...hahahhahahaha
2. Fantasia winning the competition!!!!

No comments: