Friday, May 21, 2004

JASMINE'S OUT!!
At last!! Jasmine is OUT!!...WOOOOPEEEEE!!....
Sooooo happy that she's out AT LAST!!...For a moment, after watching their video clips in their hometown, I thought Diana would be out!!....PHEW!!...at last, like Randy said, the "right" two made it to the Finals!....can't wait for next week's 2hr episode!!....


BORED! BORED! BORED!
Why is it that I'm feeling soooo freakin-ly tired everytime I reach home?.....i dun feel like doing anything at all...juz wanna laze around, watch TV!....no inspiration, no motivation!..is it the weather or is it missing my honey dearest?!....aaaaahhh!!......I can't wait for tomorrow, I can't wait for next Thursday to come!!....and I know, then, I won't feel this way, no more!!....


The FISH philosophy that I want to incorporate so that I can be motivated at work don't work if my sup is around!..DARN!!...dragging myself out of bed everyday!!.....BORING!!

No comments: