Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Ms BUTT BRAIN (BB)!
Juz my freakin luck to get stuck with the "Brainies" in this fucking workplace!!!......I have identified 3 "Brainies" here and introducing -
1. Ms CheeBye Brain (as you all have been introduced earlier)
2. Ms Butt Brain (as i'm going to introduce to you guys..but she's actually been introduced. She's the Ms Bimbo in my earlier blog entries)
3. Ms Jubo Brain (which is the bitch that's in control of this office!!)


Ms BB thinks i'm stupid or wat??!!....after telling her that I can't use a particular accounting code and even showed her the freakin error msg, she gave me the most bimboitic, non-related answer - it should be ok because in this vote, there is $5000 funds inside!..halloooo??.....it ain't related girl!!....then, when i pointed out to her to that it's not related and it's not bcoz of the funds, she told me to have a try at it because it shld be ok...she used it before!!.....


Like, u don't fucking understand the fucking msg is it?!!....so fine, i did it...and guess wat??!!...she have changed it so that I can use it!!!...NABEY!!......she really thinks i'm stupid or something...or she's making a fool out of me!!!....coz i've got the evidence!! - i can't freakin use it the other time and there is an error msg to support my claim!!.....


Wateva lah har....i know who's the butt brain here lor...i ain't stupid and you know it!...u did tat to save ur ass and make me look stupid lor!!.....sooooo duh!!....nabey!!.....Oh! Yah! Speaking of which, one more of the FISH philosophy is "MAKE THEIR DAY!"....sometimes, when u're down, or when u're in need, there's this god-sent angel who'll juz "make your day!"...but if Ms BB is around, HELL NO!....she'll NOT make anyone's day lor....instead, she'll juz break them!!.....At least, at times, Ms CB entertain us!! :)

No comments: