Monday, May 03, 2004

YANI'S ENGAGEMENT!
Wow!!...Yani's engagement party is one that I've never been to before!!!.....hahahaha...(well, maybe in the future I would! since my bf's family is somewhat like that too!)...but it sure is full of people and so full of "life"...soooo different from my engagement party!...hahahhahaa......


Pretty sure that her relatives were as excited as her!..her parents and her brothers!!....but Yani, why eh? Farhan very shy har??...hahhahaha....like tak kena gaya leh with me!....i lurrvee her bouquet of flowers!....very nice!!.....and there's like 10 dulangs to give to Yat!....Untung Yat!...sooo many chocolates!!......YUM! YUM!......the one thing I find very unique is MANGOES!!.....WooooHooo!!.....Yat loves mangoes har??.....hahhahaha......


So niways, here's the pictures for the day!.....


$140K for Reception?!
Since most of us are in the kawen2 mood, would like to tell you guys about this person's wedding which i read in The NewPaper yesterday... She is gonna spend like $140,000 just on reception!!....that had better be "the wedding of the year!"....spending that kind of $$$ on just reception?!!....WOAH!!...


Would you spend that kinda money on reception??.....hmmm.....no doubtlah wedding is once in a lifetime, tat is if fate (so-called) don't play a cruel joke on you! But isn't tat a waste of $$ and effort if fate takes it's turn for the worst in your relationship?!...hmmmm......I won't deny that I'd want a grand wedding for myself but I'd definitely won't spend $140K for it! - Not unless I've got millions to throw or if I'm an artist like Yusry and Erra (who even then, i think don't spend that much since a lot of it is sponsored!)!...hahahhaa......


SINGAPORE IDOLS
Singapore Idol is coming!!...And auditions are in June...really wonder how the contestants gonna be like??....hmmmm........Anyways, for those who are interested...can check out Singapore Idol website!

No comments: