Monday, June 21, 2004

BLABBER! BLABBER!
hmmm....bored!...dun feel like working...so, here I am, writing in this blog of mine....


My two dear girlfriends seemed to have enjoyed their time in Redang a great deal!...one even seemed to have "found love" but too bad, she didn't like him "enuff"...hahhaha....haiyah, WHY??!!..it would have straighten u, girl!!.. ;D


Oh!!..over the weekend, me and dearie went IMM and bought a $10 deal from Yun Nam Hair Care for 2 treatments + a hair care kit!...feeeling rite?!!....i know 2 treatments will NOT be able to correct my ever oily scalp and dry, damaged hair!!...but hell!...go for their cleansing and 45mins of head massage lah!!.. :D AND, i bought 3 freakin mags!!..and I thought I bought mags not less than 2 weeks ago!!...freaky shit!!...but HER WORLD is giving away free tote bags! - colourful ones!!...nice!...all thanks to Izy who had to tell me to get them!...and get them, I did, along with Her World Bride (which featured the best outdoor wedding venues) and Style which is giving away free sunglasses!!...very retro, very nice!...maybe shld take picture and then, u guys can take a look at my "retro", hornet-looking face!!..hhahhhaaa!!....


Btw, anyone can recommend a reasonably-priced massage parlour or wateva which has couple room, plssss?!!....

No comments: