Friday, July 30, 2004

I'm lost....depressed...
I dunno what i wanna do in my life.
I'm worried for my future.
I'm searching for something.
But I dunno what exactly.
God, pls help me find that something..
---------------

That person is NOT leaving for good!!.....Why??!!....how long do you wanna stay here? It's such a depressing thought having you stay here for ... ??? UUUGGGHH!!...... Why on earth were you asked to "stay" and work closely together with us?!.....fuck ass!!... Spoilt my day, mann yesterday!....
--------------

Should I stay?
or Should I go?
I'm scared at the thought of leaving w/o a job.
But it's soooo tempting than being stuck here.
I'm stuck, with nowhere to go!
I need the dough to "supplement" me with wedding savings and stuffs.
But don't like the tot of going to work with nothing new to learn and do!
Soooooo unsatisfaying!!
So, should I stay?
Or should I just go?

No comments: