Thursday, July 22, 2004

IT'S A HOAX!!!


 
Bloody peepz who spread the news abt his death!!......it's sooooo "inhuman" to do tat!...they forget that he's got feelings is it?!...ARSES!!...and yes, RosmAmaN i'm deeply affected with the news coz i juz don't think it was rite!!....hahahhaha...but he's NOT my dream guy, k?!!....My dearie is!...and CLAY and Anuar are my IDOLS!!! :Þ

 
Today is such a shitty, tiring day at work!!.....no work but sooo many problems!!!....so, basically, our work has been solving problem after problem instead of doing our work!!......damn!!.....anyways, my dear Xena friend, thought that she's a real Xena...she's limping now and only NOW is she going for an X-ray!!...like I said, Pei - "a Xena ain't a Xena without her boots on, yah?!"....get well dear!...and we'll go out and celebrate that bday of yours!!!.....and dun forget to thank your daddy for that big toe? you're having, for your bday!!... :D

No comments: