Tuesday, July 27, 2004

MOVIE NITE - SISTERS!
 
 
Based on RosmAmaN's recommendations and the fact that Supersize Me is ONLY available at Great World at 9.30pm! *sheesh!*, we went ahead to book tickets for Sisters. And WHAT a freak ass, stressful movie that was!!....to think that a 105mins movie felt like a 200-minute movie!!.......But at the end of the show, we kinda enjoyed it especially when our kuniang friend, *noneother than Tee* kept covering his freaking face with our popcorn bag!!.....That was soooo freakin hilarious!.....Me and Weileen will never forget our first movie "date" Tee!!!...hahahhahaa....shall we watch another one, of the same kind again?!...hahahhahaa.....

 
Also, bought a new bag for myself!.....very ME i must say!!.....actually, i wanted a kimono bag but it was too small for me size and when I saw this *the above first pic*, i immediately went for it!....Plus!, it matches my tissue holder-cum- wallet!... love it!!.....saved enuff later, I'll buy the bigger kimono bag which will suit me better!....Hah!

No comments: