Tuesday, July 13, 2004

TO GIVE OR NOT TO GIVE?!
Well, my "dear" colleague's leaving and we're supposed to chip in $3 each for a present...Tee asked me this "so emilia are you gonnna give???"....and I tot DuuuHH!!...why not?!...charity lah....charity lah...and this is what he has to say:


"After all those nasty things XX had done to you ... oh you really have a BIG heart lor ... $3 can buy you a good meal you know ... and in some country you can even feed a child for a week ... don't think XX will appreciate lor ... and guess what ... XX leaving does not mark the end of XX you know ... XX will still be in your face and still getting on your nerve ... ... ... imagine XX call you up demanding for services ... ha ha ha ... XX will really piss ppl off man!!"



and in his next email:


"Well ... for the record I didn't bother ... I would rather feed a child for a week! To think that everytime XX walk pass me as thou I'm invisible just super piss me lor .. hate those ppl who thinks so highly of themselves and only relate themselves to ppl of simialr level or higher ... chey! It's good riddence to bad rubbish ..."



hahahaha..this is why it's soooo nice to have someone to bitch with everyday!...it juz keeps you sane, dealing with all these unwanted rubbish day in and day out....what would I do without you, Tee?!!!.....hahahhahaa

No comments: