Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I'm bored....my mind is in a haze!...really, really regretted coming to work today!....not in the best of mood to do any work!!.....so went bloghopping and got this funny, funny term... - tonation!... hmmmmm...i wonder....is there a meaning to tat?....acc to Microsoft words, it's meaningless.....but that someone have used that to describe the ringing tone when u dial someone on the hp!....wat a laff!.....


Mich said i'm so eeeeviilll!!...Why? simply bcoz i'm gonna cut off someone's picture!!....i dun wanna see HER in the picture....it's gonna be put in my album for heaven's sake!......neh...neh....i'd rather put it in the bin than to have HER picture in my album!... so there, Mich!....let me be the bitch for all i care!...didn't u notice - the camera did wonders to our faces except hers!!!!..it juz goes to show somethang, isn't it?!....boo-boo!!.....haaaiizzz...!!

No comments: