Friday, August 06, 2004

TCC!!



Met up with my 2 girls, yesterday to TCC - AGAIN!...hahahahhaa..... ;) 2 days in a row!....i'm NOT hooked, but juz helping Tee to make use of his coupons!!....anyways, on Wednesday, went shopping and couldn't help but buy, buy and buy stuffs!!...I SHOULD STOP myself!!! :(!...... a new bag, 2 new quilt covers, 2 pairs of new ear-rings, a pair of shoes!! ooooh!...and we saw this Hulk Hogan look-alike!...it's NOT hulk hogan - i know!....been watching wrestling since dunno when!...but he sure as hell looked like a wrestler with that freakin huge built!....should have just taken a picture with him rite??.....hehheh...


Yesterday, went to Holland V and wat a HAPPENING place?!!....it's been a while since i've last been there and freak ass!! - sooooo lively at nite!!.....i loike!!...but too bad i didn't bring my camera!!...brrrr!!...brrr!!.....freaky shit!!....haiyah!!...was just "berangan-ing" to take a picture of Pei fetching me in her BM!!....aiyah!!....first time sit in BMW must be jakun, k?!....hahahhahaa......next time, ah Pei....and next time, no excuses not fetching me at work hor!....u know the way oredi!!...hehehehe.....


I'd specially like to thank LINI, one of the waitress working at TCC for being such a wonderful and friendly waitress!!...keep up the good work, girl!!

No comments: