Tuesday, September 07, 2004

GIRLFRIENDS!
Reading Rosma's blog, it was truly a touching one indeed!......And indeed, it's a blessing to be surrounded with your lovely girlfriends whom we all know will definitely be there for you..even if they can't do anything, at the very least, their listening ears and sound advice helps.....


I really cannot imagine anyone not having any girlfriends (or maybe basically juz very good friends) who they can depend on... it's sad...really...coz at the end of the day, these good friends will be the ones to hopefully, carry you up, should you fall later in life. Coz we must all remember that husbands can stray but friends - they're for life!....


So my real, bestest girlfriends I could ever have, out there (you know who you are), you can count on me peepz!...i'll be here if you need me... i'm one hell-of-a bitching queen and hella-of-a girlfriend (if I may say so myself!)...hahahaha.. ;D
LOVE YOU GURLS!!!!......

No comments: