Monday, September 27, 2004

SOME TOTS...
Haaaaa....Izy's leaving on a jetplane to Emirates tonite!.....and i'll be alone in the office again..with no one to email to and yak..... *sob!sob!*....


How I wish I am also going off on a holiday somewhere....stay out under the sun, enjoy the beach, relax with a romantic novel on hand and enjoy a romantic candle-lit dinner, under the stars, with dearie..... aaaah...... Maldives....


While talking with Yani, times at Australia just suddenly flooded my mind....remember Yana, our 5wks stunt there??...... the carefree, independent days in my life...no family, no dearie. no frenz... juz the "Aussie girls" (as I like to call ourselves), a bunch of others and 2 great lecturers who made life there bearable and FUN!


Looking back, I cannot imagine me, waking up early in the morning to cook lunch for both me and Yana, preparing breakfast and coming back, having to cook dinner!..... those were the days...no matter how tiring and emotionally-drained (missing our bfs), we learnt to be independant and be strong.... loving it! .... every moment of it (or *NOT* coz there was this time when Yana, suddenly decided to get "bored" of me and completely ignored me for a while..)..oh well!....


I'm now thinking of having Fried Fish Tom Yum soup from Parkway Banquet!....gosh!!....it's such a cold and wet day.....

No comments: