Friday, September 17, 2004

SURVIVOR VANUATU
I can't say I'm impressed with the goings of Survivor today...though i MUST say, that I'll be glued to the TV as long as John Kenney, the cutest guy of all (the model) stays!...... AAAAAHHH!!....he's so0ooooo DARN gooood-lookin' that i almost completely forgot how eeekily gay-lookin he was on pictures! And then, the guys had to take the young guy out soooo early?.... haven't these guys watched Survivor before?... it's all TEAM work in the beginning!...like look at the no. of young ones vs old ones in the guys tribe?!.....ain't u guys cocky and confident?!!.....I think the girls are going to kick some butts!.... DEFINITO!


EXCRUCIATING PAIN
I think I've said this before in my previous entry a few months ago.... but i have to say it again! - OOOWWWWW!!!...... today's facial session is sooooo painful!.... she literally dug into my skin and pinched all over my face!!..... *ouch! ouch! ouch!*... and now, i'm paying for it!....i've got red dots all over my face and i'm going to a wedding like in less than 2 days!....booo-hoo!!.... i hope it'll go away tml!!...plsssss....plssss....go away....

No comments: