Monday, October 11, 2004

"SHITTY" WEEKEND...
Juz when I was complaining abt how nasty someone's downloaded her shit in the toilet last week, I had my fair share of nasty stomach ache and some nasty "downloading" moments last weekend!.... urrrgh... never felt soooo sick!... and i am still not sure WAT caused it!...


PLUS! Jerry's still in the idol thingie!.... like Glenn said this morning *may have been reported elsewhere* "Singaporeans is useless in voting!"..... FD suggested changing it's name to Singapore Network... ain't tat true?..... really! the idea of having this Singapore Idol is to idolise someone... someone with charisma, who are really talented!... hell! - u call Jerry, someone with charisma and talent?!.... I nearly flopped when Olinda and Taufik was in the "other" grp!...


I had this discussion with Tee and Fahma abt this idol thingie... Shouldn't we vote for our favourite idol contestant? YES.... But how many votes to vote for?..... Tee and Fahma dun even wish to vote bcoz who are these ppl to them? No relationship whatsoever... Acc to Tee, if I'm in, he'll prob give 10 (juz 10?! hmph!... hehehhe...) of his votes for me; which is equivalent to S$5.. couldn't blame him.. S$5 per week = S$20 per mth!... For me, though Taufik is of no relation to me, he is one of my favourites... and I do vote for him but he's only getting 1 vote for me each week... why?... coz it's too darn expensive!!!... it's 10x the normal charge per sms!...


Now, why do u have to do tat?!.... when i told tee tat they shld juz put a normal charge to the sms-es, he said that it would turn out fanatical!.... but tat's wat idol-ising is ALL abt isn't it?!.... besides the "I-think-a-lot-of-ppl-are-voting-for-XXX" syndrome, i think another concern they should address is - is the WHOLE of Singapore voting for these ppl as well?... if not at least 70% of Singaporeans are voting for these "idols", why in the freakin world, are we calling the show Singapore Idol??... it might as well be another "Anugerah" or talentime show!....


These are juz my tots... if the voting continues the way it is, there's NO freakin POINT in watching it anymore!!.... ppl have to remember that whoever wins this, is going to World Idol!... wat a shame to put a constipated face and voice there!.... Singapore will be known with "the one with the constipated contestant"!...... aaaaaah!!... i can juz imagine Simon and the rest of the judges have to say if the wrong person goes thru!!...... ewwwwww!!!.... soooooo MALU!!

No comments: