Thursday, October 14, 2004

WAT A WAY TO END MY DAY!
It's such a bad, oh-so-very bad, bad way to end my day!!... had a nice chat with the new "chip".. came out with a huge smile on my face... i tot tat's it!.. at last... maybe my rezeki (fate/fortune) is here afterall... and then, wham bham!... my hopes got crushed like a crumpled paper juz like tat!


How can that blardy jubo suggested or instigated to get me as a PA to the new "chip"?!... who wants to be a PA?!.... a PA in this organisation is nothing like a PA in other organisation... NO PA in this place has ever gotten further than their original position!... i've YET to see one!... uuuurgh!!... i'm sooooooo fucking irritated with her!!.... thanks for thinking sooooo highly of me but wateva the fuck it is, it shouldn't lead to the "chip" thinking that I can be his blardy PA!... if I had wanted to be one, I wouldn't fucking bother abt getting a degree in the first place!... DAMN her!!!........ oooooh!... her choice of words, it really made me want to go over and start slapping her hard!.... VERY HARD!!.... i bet it wouldn't hurt as much as my hands would, considering the "thickness" of how her face can be!...


but then again, this re-org is really like a sweet revenge... it taste soooo sweet, i'm juz licking in delight seeing how jubo is frantically wriggling her way out of all these... her 2wks is UP! and she's no where NEAR that ladder!... apparently, she couldn't lick as much ass as she could, or would have liked to!!... juz before dropping the bomb to me, it was such a dramatic sight - the lines, the characters and emotions!... HAH!... how i wish I had brought my digi-cam to capture those moments - those lines!... My kakis would all be laffing in glee, i reckon!...


AND THE DAY COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN WORSE!
juz when i tot i could rest my mind and enjoy some grooooovin with the idols, they disappointed me!..... ALL of them except the last two perf!... when Olinda sang, i went "AT LAST!.."... and when Taufik sang after her, he managed to put tat smile back into my face!.... luurrrrve their performances!... even Leandra was pretty disappointing today!... alamak!... Jerry, looked like his eye-balls will POP! anytime soon and Chrissy-poo sounded worst than the transverstite you find at Geylang!... and Ken, tat comment abt Oli and Taufik was uncalled for and it juz goes to show how much you're trying to be like Simon!... ke-PUI!... So plssss vote** for Oli and Taufik....


**Sms 7 or 8 (respectively) and send to 43657. Calls cost 50cents each!

No comments: