Friday, November 26, 2004

HEARD ABT THE CRYING...
yeah.. yeah... ppl!.. i heard abt the crying and how soapy/sappy the show was yesterday!.. darn!... i didn't get to catch it coz i think dearie purposely asked me out to talk cock!... and purposely didn't let me go home by 8pm!..... i hope Tee taped it!....... anyways, nasty juz told me some disturbing details abt my fav idol rite now... hmmmmmm..... it's too disturbing *shakes head*.... it ain't true.... laa-laaaa-laa...


Anyways, i tot I'd do this (though it's such an ugly thing!) since I AM an SP alumni.... here's to ALL - PLSSSS vote for Taufik.. and SMS 1 to 43657 on Wed, 1 Dec.... the lines will only be open for half hr or so... since results is on the same day... so, go warm up your fingers coz it's gonna be hard, hard work for the nite!...



At the mean time, go ahead (click on the above) and send this eCard to all Taufik voters out there!... woooohoooo!!...


MY FIRST WHITE SHOES
Niways, went out yesterday, and bought shoes again!...... yeay!.....and it's NOT juz a pair of shoes!.. it's my FIRST pair of WHITE shoes!!.. Dearie juz went shaking his head and asked.. "didn't u juz buy a pair errrrrrmmm like 2 days ago??" hahahahaa... oh!... dearie dear... u don't know how much in trouble u are when we get married.... ;) it won't be JUST shoes!.... but don't worry.. i won't ask u for the "kechings" to satisfy my fetishes...

No comments: