Wednesday, November 24, 2004

RANTINGS...
I'm bored... been chatting to Ms (horny) Gems from juz now... anyways, i'm now caught up with the idea of having a "Support Taufik" party cum hari raya gathering over at my hse on Wed, 01 Dec!... the only thing is, i'm not too sure if the results would be out on the same day???... anyone knows??.... coz if it's on the following day, i'll do the "party" the following day then... errrrmmmm...... so my dear frenz, u guys are invited to attend this "party" i'm having.... pls let me know your attendance via email for logistical purposes... thank u!


This place's life's sooooo pulsating... one moment the place will be buzzing with activity and noise, and the next, it'll be soooooo DEAD!... darn!... like now!..... where's everybody??!!... i wonder!!.....


Tonite, will be meeting my dearest Cikgu!!... we meet her once a year.. i hope she's still as strong as before.. hehhahaha... and i'll finally get to see how my friend's wedding card turned out... speaking of weddings - OH! DEAR!!...... i've got like weddings to attend to one after another!!... have i said this in my previous entries??.... errrrmmm... alamak!.. really feeling like makcik2 mann!!.... and feeling like everybody's getting married!! - when's my TURN??!... ahhahahaa.....


Anyways, mom has gotten me stressed out; asking me to list my guests list!....like DUUUH!... she said she won't have more than 200 guests!.... and now, she has 300!!!.... alamak!!... how to put all these ppl under one roof??.. really??!! and tat 300 has not even taken into consideration MY guests!!... and NOW, juz received an email from her - she's put up all the addresses of all the ppl that she knows and their labels!... like mom, there's 1 yr 4 mths left to the wedding??.... hahahaa... OH!.. dear mom is as al-freako as me!... hahahhahaa.... it's in the genes i tell u!!... hahahahaaa......

No comments: