Friday, November 19, 2004

TICKETS ANYONE??!!...
Anyone has tickets to the Singapore Idol Grand Finals???... aku nak!!... wo Yao!!!.... plsssss.... plsssss.... pass me a few tickets!.. i wanna scream, shout, coo Taufik's name and see him perform LIVE!!!..... anyways, i'm not the only crazy one... a certain 30 something i know, is also as crazy abt him as I am!.. hahahahaha!!..... ;)


Yana cam tahu je kiter nak nangis!!... hahahahaa.... takleh nangis sangat lah.. kiter kat rumah orang... pakwe pun kat sebelah!.. ahhahahaa.... buttttt he can't stop me from having cold hands and feet waiting for the results and goin' gooo-gooo-ga-gaaa and squeking Taufik's name!!!.... Go TAUFIK!!......


If i get to go, i'll print myself "Taufik, my Idol" T-shirt (see previous entry)!!... hahahhahahaa.... *siao ah??!!* neeeeeh!!.... I'll really DO it!!!.... so plssssss give me the ticketsssss!!!!!!!

No comments: