Wednesday, December 01, 2004



Being a fanatic that I am, I am soooo disappointed with myself for not able to wear my "Taufik, my Idol" T-shirt!... DAMN!!.... should have bought that top i saw the other day... it's not that I'm embarrassed donning on the shirt but because it's pretty "transparent" for office wear lah.. so, the above is a replacement.. juz imagine I'm donning this the whole day!.. HaH!... to the girls who're coming today... be prepared!... i've got 2 more at home!.. hahahaa..... and YOU ARE gonna wear it for the party tonite!... woooo hOOO!!.....


Anyways, my brother soooooo sweeeet!.... he downloaded ALL of Taufik's songs he sang during the show for ME!!.... weeeeeeee!!... mind you, i can't access the songs via his special-made website.. and the other webbie which was helping out, didn't have all the songs... so, i'm really not sure where he got them coz he won't tell me!... but nonetheless, I LOVE HIM!!... thank u sooooo much, lil brother!!!....

No comments: