Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I DREAM....
a dream soooooo farny!... i think it must have been the effect that tweet (yesterday's entry) had!... i dreamt that i was going to jail for doing something to that tweet and that my bro would be hanged coz I told him to put rat poison in that tweet's food!.... hahahhahaha..... okie... tat WAS hilarious!... as much as I would love for her to be "gone" but tat's juz it - GONE - out of my life!.... not gone as in DEAD!.... hehehehehe..... the power of that tweet!.. even had to haunt me in my dreams!!...


Taufik's MTV - I Dream, scheduled to be premiered on TCS 5 tonite, at 9.25pm, may NOT happen due to technical reasons... blegh!.. irritating... i hope we get updated on this!... and the pre-sale (or the real sale - which is unlikely) of his album is on today or something...


Another one of my dreams - to watch APM 05 next year!!.... Anyone wanna go with me?!... there's a high chance of the 3 idols (from S'pore, Indon and M'sia) being there.. as well as Anuar (maybeee??).... plssssss?... puhweeeaseee??.... anyone??......

No comments: