Tuesday, December 28, 2004

NO MORE YOUR LIL' PRINCESS!
Pissing pissed!.... it's not like i dun come back home everyday. It's not like i go out partying till the wee hours in the morning! It's not like i dunno what i'm doing. It's not like i'm 14 instead of 24! So plsssssss!.... plssssssss start treating me like an adult!... i'm not your lil' princess anymore.... i dun have to go home straight after work everyday... i have my own life... i have my own interests! And it's only freakin whole of last 2 weeks that i've been out after work everyday!... and WHY?.... coz firstly, it was my birthday week and i was out celebrating with different groups of people, get myself pampered, had to talk to Aduka for our wedding plans (that you sooooooooooooo have to spoil!) and juz plain adamant to go OUT! OUT! OUT!.... and this is the only one and a half months that Aduka is off from school after which, he'll be back to being busy Bee bustling from work to school - 4 times a week!!.....


It's not that i dun love my parents, but at times like this, really!.... it irritates the hell out of me to feel like i'm still a kid; having to come back at a certain time; expected to stay home and going out only during the weekend!... wah lau!.... pissing pissed!......damn it!

No comments: