Thursday, December 02, 2004

THANKS TODDIE!!
as promised, to dear Toddie, i'm "dedicating" this entry to him... and him alone!.. hahahhaa..... he's soooooo sweeet!!...... he's treating me and B lunch soooon... i told 'em that we can't go lunch in a restaurant coz i'm freakin' broke!.... and so he's treating me lunch knowing how much i've spent so far for Taufik, my idol!.... "AWWWWWWW!!!...."...


Oh!... he was extremely sweet yesterday as well!... he actually smsed me wishing my "party" to go well and that da' man i'm voting for would win (i think.. or something like that.. coz i didn't keep the msg so, i can't really rem wat was written - wat with all the excitement going on in the house!) ..... like "awwwwww!!......." again!!!........ thanks toddie!!... u're the best!!... ;) hahahhaaa.......

No comments: