Friday, December 03, 2004

WATCH OUT FOR 17 DEC...
i didn't get to write this yest... for those who dunno yet, Taufik Batisah's album is scheduled to come out on 17 Dec.... lalalalala..... juz nice for me and I hope they DON'T freakin delay it!.....


I saw it on the news yest abt the World Idol thingie!... hell I was pissed when i heard in the afternoon tat there may NOT be World Idol... i felt sooooo cheated!... like helllooooo??... we're alll rooting on the fact that our first Singapore Idol would represent us to the world!.... and i think mainly, that's the reason why we're pretty hyped up to choosing the best for US!.... but luckily, there's a glimmer of hope for us as the news states that they're still trying to talk to Fremantle Media to get an affirmation on World Idol. And the reason why there may not be World Idol, is because there's lots more countries participating this year.. like DUUUH!... do a Miss World concept for ALL i care!.... for me, watching a singing competition is more enjoyable than watching girls parading their booties and pom poms and giving practically the same answer year in and year out.. *though i've got nothing against them*


And the other thing abt Sly's recording contract, yeah!... initially, i didn't think why anyone would be upset... it was expected that Sly would get a recording contract... but when RosmAman called me up sounding soooo upset... it did get me thinking!.. hahaaa..... but niways, yeah!.... SONY BMG should not have extended the same recording contract to Sly.... it juz ain't right!.... if another recording label extend a recording contract to him, i'd be totally fine with it.. but NOT from the same place!!...... the night's glory belong to Taufik... selfish as I may sound but it's a fact that the limelight should be on the winner!


Oh well.... my views, my thoughts... it's over and the winner's been declared and i'm pretty sure we're all (or at least, most) of us are freakin happy with the results.... and one very happy man is my dearie... for the end of SI means, the end of "Taufik-crazy" days for me!... hahahhaaa... oh my DEAREST, you know you are THE ONE for me!... and I LOVE only YOU!...

No comments: