Wednesday, February 02, 2005

DISAPPOINTMENT
bloody disappointed with yesterday's outcome.. it wasn't as smooth sailing as i hoped it would be but i guessed as much that I'll be disappointed...However, the disappointment in that bitch is immense and now, for sure I am able to agree with my dear friend wat a two-faced puki mak she really is!.... i dun think i'm able to have small talks with her anymore!... so, i hope our paths dun cross after today... need me to cool down first before i'm able to look at her!

But of course, on a positive note, I'm glad there are people who believe in me and my potential and were willing to fight for me! ME!.... i'm blessed. but there's only so much one can do.. so, we'll juz see wat's in it for me in the future!.... kalau dah jodoh dan rezeki, tak ke mana... if it's fated and meant to be, insya-allah, it'll happen!... if it's not yours, it's not and will never be.. I juz have to move on and prove to the world I can be who they thought I never will be!.... ;)

No comments: