Tuesday, February 22, 2005

INFORMATION FOR PENGANTIN-TO-BE
Surfed and surfed the net yesterday for firming up our budget and expenses and listed below are useful links to some useful information that i guess, most Malay pengantin-to-be would need:

List of Town Council - for rental of void-deck or open spaces
ROMM - to register your (Muslim) marriage, list of kadi/naib kadi, pre and post-marriage courses, etc
Urusan Pengantin - list of companies with packages ranging from Decor to Andam to Travel to Renovation!
Majalah Perkahwinan - an online magazine with relevant articles pertaining to marriage and/or it's preparation. There's also a forum for you to share your views with the others.

I will update the list if I find any useful sites in my Links page!.... i'm in such a kawen2 mood or rather "mode"!... all i'm thinking abt is going thru the solemnisation with dearie!.... and getting over this stress that I'm feeling over the choices I have to make!!..... urrrrgh!.....

Anyways, the kadi that married my parents is still alive!!... YEAY!!... ;) I hope dearie's family do not have their "own" kadi... coz I definitely want this kadi to marry us off since it has married the whole lot of generation before me!.. hehehehe.... Another good news - mom was juz "pulling my leg" when she said she's not helping me out financially!... DUUUUUH!..... buat aku stress je!... heheheheh..... but alhamdulillah.. the planning and all is going pretty smoothly except for the fact that since i'm spoilt for choice, I can't make up my freakin, fickle, mind abt a lot of other stuff!!!............ *slaps self* ........

No comments: