Monday, February 14, 2005

INSANELY BORED...
I AM insanely bored out of my mind!.... i do have things to do... but i dun feel like doing them though actually, i'm about to finish anyways.... so here i am, bored like no one's bisnes!!.... i wish to discuss my wedding plans (or rather dinner program) with someone.. but not sure who i can share it with!... dun wanna involve or more of, dun wanna tell my frenz too much for i dun want it NOT to be a "surprise" oredi!... okay.. i'm blabbering.. i know..... but tat's bcoz i'm BORED!... baaaah!...

niways, been having weird dreams.... freaky dreams abt my wedding... not been able to sleep well.... and NO... not bcoz of my "wedding dreams" but juz not been able to sleep well.... but wateva it is, my freaky wedding dreams seemed pretty nitemarish!... it's like wateva or however my wedding turned out to be (in my dreams), it's all foiled or will turn wrong.. blah.. blah... freak!... it's making me get cold feet!... i think i need a realiable wedding planner.. who can plan and co-ordinate my wedding for me, pls.... it has made me rather gi-la thinking abt it!!.....
to the point of juz having a normal malay wedding, under the void deck which i am simply refusing


On the good side of things, i do have my mom to fall back on - to do all the worrying for me!.. hahaha... i've yet to tell her my program... which by a girlfriend's standard, may be a bit disturbing.. and i have to admit.. maybe a bit "too much" for a "makcik" to handle/accept... but i've always held on to my belief of my nawaitu.... and you can't blame a girl for growing up with fairy-tales and mushy hollywood movies, aye?... howell!..... as long as i have a wedding dinner and enjoyed it very much with my favourite (read: close/personal. and i really do hope mom and dad limit their invites!) relatives and friends and of course my dearie by the side, i would be contented....

oh!.. there's another issue abt this Malay weddings!... both me and dearie didn't plan on any gift exchange... and one who's married and does this gift exchange ritual would understand that this part of the "ceremony" cost abt $1000 in total?..... well, pls doooooo pray that we dun have to go through it..i dun see why we have to.... u can buy them whenever after marriage, rite?... i dun see why i have to buy my cosmetics there and then... or shoes - which i buy them often enuff!.. or bag which i buy often enuff and dun use them often enuff as well!.. i dun think i wanna.. but if his mom insist, then, that'd mean goodbye to a good $500 at least?!..... gosh!.... more moooolaaaahs pfft?!..... juz for statistics sake, anyone ready to share with me how much you spend in total plus wateva ur parents paid for (if ur parents chipped in) for your wedding?... it'd be interesting to see how much the wedding/marriage(??) industry does from us minah/mat kawen-kawen!!....

seriously, after re-reading this entry, i sound like a stingy sourpuss!... gawd!... haha..... if you have read thus far, kudos for reading this insane. irate. rambling entry!... brrrr... wedding jitters??.... NOT!.... kwang... kwang... i'm getting married next year!.... weeeee!!!....... at last i can say NEXT YEAR!... but heck!.. tat seems soooooo near and soooo lil' time to prepare!..... hmmm.... by the way, my wedding's exactly 2wks after i celebrate my 26th bday in the Islamic calender!!.... ;) go figure!!...

No comments: