Monday, March 07, 2005

IF I'M EVER FAMOUS...
My colleagues here will remember me as Emilia - the one who fell flat on her face, playing dog and bone!.... tat was such an unglam and an embarassing moment!!!....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The next day, those bruise appeared somewhere at my abdomen, leaving me cringing in pain everytime i need to button up my trousers!... and it's a bit difficult to walk straight the first 2 days.. it felt like I've juz had fats sucked out of me!!....

IF I'M EVER FAMOUS...
I'll be rich first!!.... Dearie eagerly showed off his new bike to me on a sleepy Saturday morning.. with the tiredness still lingering from the day before events, and the aches from the fall... i woke up to see the new bike..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and I swear I'd get him a better-looking bike than this!... pronto! if I ever become rich and famous!...

IF I'M EVER FAMOUS...
I hope I'm a singer but i will NOT get a manager who's sooooo bitchy, bossy and acts as if she's got paid MORE than me!.... and will NOT get back-up singers who comes down to sing only "Hey Yo! Hey Yo!" for me!... urrrrgh!.... so, guess where we were over the weekend??...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yes... we were at Soundmix Productions with Babes Conde, Iskandar Ismail, Ghani and I think it's the whole Bonafide group coz Mark was there along with a 2 other peeps. ooooh!... how we regretted being tooo shy to take pictures with these ppl!!..... hahahaha.... so what did we get?... juz the signboard lor!.... hmmmm.... anyways, Wati sooo farny!.. she got excited seeing Mark!... "alamak! makcik!... belum Taufik!... hehehhee...." it was fun with Babes and Iskandar.. they got us going but the disappointment was we did not get to sing more than that "Hey YO!" line!.... all because of that manager!.... wat the f*@#!... waste of time!!... all that practise sessions and $$ gone to waste!!....

No comments: