Tuesday, May 17, 2005

INVASION OF THE CURLS II
RosmAman, cis bedebah kau!... hahahhahaha...... as the saying goes, wat comes round, goes round.... so, there i was making fun at Akak Lin's curly wurlies... and today, i got slapped with my curls of the past!!.....

So, just to keep the record straight, this is a before and after picture of moi!.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ah-Mich can change picture for me, plssss???

Still tembam, but better than those curls!.... those "electrifying" curls of the past!!...... hahahahhaa...... and yes, i did something to the picture to make my resume look good!... hahahaha.... not ashamed to say tat!.... but in the first place, you weren't supposed to concentrate on my face.. juz the difference in hair, plsssss.... hehehehhee......

so yeah.... Akak Lin, we're tied... but thank god for rebond!!... :) i still dun understand why u'd want to curl your hair.. but oklah... the curls actually looked nice... i'm just not used to it!... and i juz simply HATE curls for wat it's done to me!....

oh!... and for those who may have misunderstood my previous entry on my "congratulations to moi"... *just like Ms Sinus*... for the record, congrats to moi for climbing up to a place i've soooo earned after getting my degree 1.5yrs ago!.... read: promotion.. not become a mak andam!... though, Ms Sinus, I'm flattered you think oh-so-highly of my make-up skills..... ;) hehehehehe....

No comments: