Friday, June 03, 2005

MISSING...
It's been a while since I last post anything up!.... the event is nearing it's date and everything is in chaos!... i'm soooo stressed - i've got 5 pimples on my face rite now!..... phew!.. lucky it's 5 small ones!.....

And lucky for me and B, we won't be stuck having to handle another project with our Ms Mono!...hehehhehee....... poor Ms Quirky!.... have fun ah quirk! ;) but if u need me to help out in YOUR area, i'd be glad to do so!... hahahahhaa.....

and it feels like it's been a while since I last ate with RosmAman!.... miss u girl!... like sooooo many "stories" to share!.... sooooo little time to tell!.... :( this morning ah.... breakfast!... can??....hehehhehee.....

Yesterday's cepumas question directed :

Can you manage Ms Taik, Emilia?....

WAAAAAT?!!!!............

I'll vomit blood if there comes a time i do have to manage her!... or better still, if cannot tahan, the bitchy side of me will probably juz drive HER crazee before she drives ME crazee!!!......

No comments: