Monday, July 25, 2005

NASTY ASSIGNMENT
I have been tasked (or rather, i kinda volunteered, since there's really not many people in this department who'd do it except for me and Fahma!) to help out with a translation for a 2 long questionnaires... english to malay or pref indon... and it's a pretty tiring task!....

shouldn't have offered my help!.... coz i sooooo fucking sucked at my own mother tongue!... the funny thing was, i was trying to speak in proper Malay sentence with dearest just this morning on the bike and we got such a laff at my very improper Malay sentence structure! i remembered before, when they had an audition at RIA, in search for a presenter, i berangan nak try!... so, dearest dared me to speak in proper Malay sentence for the whole day!... and i can't freakin last that 10mins!... and within that 10mins, terkiyal-kiyal nyah nak cakap melayu!... let alone bahasa baku!!.....

and now, this!... wat was i thinking eh?.... i'm only at my first page and i'm oredi regretting this!.... i'm taking it as a challenge.. but i still need that translation cum dictionary (Eng-Malay) from RosmAman!.... and i still need that free online translation service!.. ahahahhaa... just to guide me lah!...

God!... i suck!

No comments: