Tuesday, August 30, 2005

EXTREMELY PLEASSSSSEEED.....
super duper proud of myself... not bcoz of my 3rd position placing.. but bcoz of the very unexpected review of my performance by the ah-hem.. judges.. but of course.. i shall not use my blogspot as a platform to gloat abt it... later ppl meluat, you!.. hheehehhe... let it be etched in my memory like forever.... hehehhehe....

Anyways, there's one participant (let's call this person 'it') in particular which we (Tee, Quirky, and myself) were all waiting for!... and the wait was well.... how do i put it nicely?... errrrmmmm.... entertaining and a tad too scary!... i believed that 'it' sang from the bottom of 'it's' heart.. however.. maybe bcoz it was sang tooo deep - toooo emotional - it literally shook 'it' to the core till we thought that 'it' may juz be having fits!... if i could be rude, i could have well be laffing my guts out, having stitches till the end of the competition!.. hahahhaha... but of course.. me not so rude lah... me maintain as much as i can!... till now........... ;)

so, here it is, the top 3 winners... though i wasn't too happy with the results.. (and am definitely getting a copy of the video of his performance just to justify his winning!.. hahahha...) *gasps! seriously didn't think i'd actually say this out loud!* - i would think that the 2nd place winner deserves the 1st placing.. but howell... ;) congratulations, peeps!!!!!...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i hope the 1st place winner go practice, practice and practice his song before next week!... won't want the thousand over ppl to see that that is our 1st place standard!.. ;) *slaps face!*

to my dearest, dearest supporters - Ms Quirky, B, Tee, Baby and Boss! - THANK YOU for being there to support.. and to the rest, who gave me some much needed moral support, THANK YOU to you too!... love u peeps!... looks like can only belanja prata lah.. cannot belanja McDonalds breakfast liao!.. hahhahha...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Must put up picture of my Boss!.. hehehe.. soooo touched he actually came down to support his 2 staffs who took part!.. and then kena sabo himself!.. ahhahaha...

No comments: