Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'M TOUCHED..
Sincerely touched and speechless at my boss' generosity.. it was his to use or sell or wateva but instead, he and she have decided to give it to me.. wat is it??....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
obiang, isn't it?.. hahahaa...

but it's FREE! ;) and it's 3G powered! (though i dun really need one!) so, no complaints!.... and hmmm..... RosmAman is asking to loan it but errrrm... not being selfish eh... hahahaha... i actually intend to pass it to my dad for his use - depending of course, if i like using it!.. ahahhahaa.. if he use it, then, i can laon u his extremely large but still can use (though quite irritating at times) piece.. but if i'm using it, then, i'll loan u mine! ;) coz i'm sure he dun intend to use mine anytime soon!.. ahhahahaha....

edited at 1.29pm: fiddled with the phone a bit and simply love it's picture clarity and the fact that it can take pictures facing front and back!!! oooooh-laaaa-laaaa... am simply falling in lurrp with it!

Anyways, i'm blessed with my great bosses.. speaking to a colleague yesterday, who have been here for 15yrs - it does pay to be patient!.. but then hor, i dun want up 15yrs HERE?!!... brrrrr..... but i can't leave now either.. and i'm fast moving on to my half-way mark next year.. hmmmm.... anyways, i really hope to pursue my passion in make-up, sometime next year.. at least, I've got something to look forward to and to also pass my time while waiting for dearest to finish up school!.. hmmmmm.....

No comments: