Tuesday, August 02, 2005

SLEEPING..
i'm like literally dozing off (wat's new?!).. i've finished my report.. and i'm like freakin bored now.. unlike Ms Quirky, i can't sleep with my eyes wide open!... gosh!... i'm damn tired!... thank god i'm going home today!.. may just be sleeping in the bus on the way home.. feel like taking the cab.. but i can't!.. been taking cab like nobody's business!... gosh!... hmmmm....

anyways, drew up my guest list - again!.. and the only thing that's bugging me is my colleagues list.. i definitely am inviting my direct working colleagues and a few others from other div.. BUT.. there's some colleagues, very near me, whom i feel i should not invite... if i were to do an open invitation to all of them, tat would be oh-soooo superficial and soooooo against my integrity.. i dun wish to be a hypocrite to myself, thank u very much!... ;)

but u know.. i'm not one who gets the whole dept talking abt my wedding and then, not inviting any of them leh.. but then hor, if i invite this and not that, there would really be a problem.. even if it doesn't seem like a problem!.. it's not like i'm not on talking terms with those few peeps.. i am!... but then, hor, not so close lor.. talk cock like that only.. haiyah!...

my only main reason for having to cut down on the no. of people i'm inviting is due to the lack of space available.. i really have to cut my numbers by 50 pax.. i dun wish for mum to cut down on hers bcoz of i'm sure she has tried her darnest to cut down A LOT!.. and i thank her for tat!... so, as my saying goes - since this is my wedding, i would love to only share it with the very few nearest and dearest friends/colleagues i have - not that i have that many to begin with! hehee..

the rest, i will....................... i've not decided.... i can...
A) dump them all at dearest place on Sunday or
B) i'm sorry.. you're not invited.. but if you do wish to give me anything. anything at all (minus telur busuk or anything untasteful)! pls feel free!.. hahahahhaa.... :p

hmmmm...... option A is a more likely, humane enuff choice... will have to seek permission from the future in-laws to see if they mind an extra 30 or so peeps... wat's 30 peeps as compared to their 1000, tul tak?.... hehehee... howell....

No comments: