Sunday, September 18, 2005

FEELIN' LIKE A PRINCESS...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

weeeeee!!.... we had our photo-shoot done on Friday and it was a blast!!.... Not only did Dearest manage to recover on time from his food-poisoning episode and the on-off fever he had the day before, he also didn't complain one bit - except for a few jest he made - to "ruin or spoil" the moments!.... soooo proud of my dearest... love you, dear!!

I felt like a princess - with my prince charming on my side and my dayang (trusted assistant) on the other... hehehhee.... my sincerest thanks to my dayang, Pei!... i'm eternally grateful for your help!!.. and i promise you... if i'm not pregnant or have kids running around me by the time you wed, i'll be your amah for the day, K??.... ;)

ooooh!... one must not forget one's guru!!.... to my good friend, Mr Kuniang, thank you for teaching me how to pose and smile to achieve a "slimmer" look!... all those "posing sessions" we had, had not gone to waste!... it helped me out a lot siah!!.... i'm also eternally grateful to you!!... but too bad eh.. cannot offer you anything besides the Sweet Valley series i have to pass it down to you niece!!... hahahhahaa.....

So here's the few outdoor shots that Pei managed to take.. i hope the real thing will not come out like these.. coz i sure look damn fat lor!.... but who cares!... important thing is, i had FUN and i enjoyed the day very much!!... if only there's another shoot... hahahhahaa..... *yeah! rite!* i'd juz have to wait for the real day!...

oh!... and i under-estimated Mum's and Dad's reaction!... i tot they'd be fine with my dresses.. but apparently NOT!... Mum nagged a bit, muttered something under her breath!.. and Dad went "mana ada pengantin melayu dress like tat?"... like it's soooo freakin obscene!... bleagh!!... howell!... it's done... i love my "wedding dress" no matter how it magnified my arms.. and i love my studio shots!.... dun worry eh... my actual day, i promise i'll choose more decent-looking ones!... hehehhehe........

No comments: