Tuesday, October 18, 2005

LAZY BONES
woah!... i'm like sooooo lazzzzzyyyy..... i think it's the rain on Sunday... since then, been feeling soooo lethargic, everytime i close my eyes, i could actually doze off.. brrrrr....

anyways, something really farny happened in the office.. Mat Slacker of the office, fell flat on his bum not once but TWICE within a space of 30mins!.. hahahaha..tat was sooooo hilarious!!... at the same time, it's soooo riduculous how the chairs are soooo faulty that they could actually break!... i actually got very upset coz one of it was my chair and Mat Slacker "graciously" took the rap for me since i quickly swap my chair after hearing the unmistakable "breaking" noises it was making..

But anyways, it's juz not right to give us faulty chairs!.... wat if the person who was sitting on it was pregnant or something?... she could have hurt herself!... and worst of all, this annoying ADT went "u too FAT lah! too FAT lah!... go and diet!".. (i wish i had recorded ADT's voice to let you hear how irritating it is!) oh my gawd!...i swear, if it was me who had fallen the second time, and gotten terribly, terribly upset, i'd give ADT some bitch slapping!...

*yawn* gosh!.. yawning away.. brrrr.... very cold and very sleepy here in the office!... and ooooh!.. juz gotten my sup's reply on my appraisal report.. oh dear!.. it's red practically everywhere!... more amendments to be made?!.... alamak!... and she wants to know every achievements for ALL my work done?!.. double alamak!.. some of it, really no achievement leh - it's brainless work!.. wat achievement(s)??... Ms Quirky!.. help me!!..... :(

No comments: