Tuesday, October 11, 2005

MOVING...
It seemed like it's been a while since I last updated my bloggy... hmmm... been sooooo darn tired at work... and my weekend was busy cleaning up my room!.... oh!.. btw, project R is taking place... and I'm darn happy abt it!... hahaa.. alas!....

My one and ONLY room took me the damn day to clear... and that only took care of the numerous toys, dolls and photo frames i had and some other stuffs that i'm bringing along with me...

Now, watching tv is soooo loud and clear and sleeping in feels like I'm in a freezer!... brrrrr..... And i cannot believe the no. of photo frames i'm bringing along with me!.. ahhaha!.... and the no. of dolls i've collected!!.... but i'm not giving away my dolls!.. ahhaha... But a collection of snoopy "dolls" - you know, the one that McDonalds gave away or sold? a few years back?.... yeah.. and also small beanies of Snow White's dwarves, some Sesame street and Disney World characters beanies... anyone wants??... I'm also considering giving away or maybe sell off Hello Kitty and Hello Daniel soft toy... i've got 2 of it that i wish to give away.. but like very sayang leh... hmmmm.... but if anyone wants it, juz let me know yah?... i think i shall consider having a garage sale!.. mmmmm.....

I guess i'll be putting up pictures of the stuffs that i wanna give away or sell off.... hmmm... teeny-weeny bit of money, also can lah hor?.... can use the extra teeny-weeny moolahs for my savings??... hehehhee.... speaking of pix, i freakin LOST my XD card!... my 256MB (or was it 512MB?) XD card!... damn it!... been bringing around my cam w/o realising there's no card inside!.... searched everywhere.. cleared my desk at work, at home.. zilch!... sooooo frustrating!... raya's coming and NO card???!!!.... aaaaaahhh!!... expensive plak tu!!..... boooo-hooooo!...

BESLAN SIEGE
i was sooooo outraged when I watch the show yest on Discovery Channel!... i didn't have to watch the whole thing to get it all figured out.. but it was sooooo damn gruesome coz they've got like the real footages of the siege itself!... Remember the incident in Russia where some terrorists held school children and their parents hostage in school for 3 days!..

all the while watching the show, i was silently praying for the kids and the babies.. tears juz flowed watching the interview of the few kids who survived the ordeal.. one as young as 6yrs old!.. mothers lost their their children, husbands shot, siblings lost, babies died, no water and only stinking air to breathe for 3 whole days!.. one 8yr old recounted the time when she had to drink someone's urine out of a handkerchief!.. oh my GOD!!... wat cruelty!... i couldn't imagine if that was MY child!...

at the end of it all, 350 or so died.. out of which 180+ children died!.... that's like 2/3 of the dead!... and they had to practically dig a field to bury all these corpse.. out of the dead, 31 were identified terrorists and 1 was found hiding under a truck and immediately taken to publicise his shameless face and to inform wat really happened and all...

I dunno what kind of terrorists these are.. but i cannot imagine what kind of human would target a child?.... not juz ONE but 1000+ children incl babies!.... they were innocent and their future, as well as the country's future was snatched away... wat lures them? - greed? attention? power? i dunno...

the world may be coming to an end.. the signs are visible.. a few more left to go and...
the end...

No comments: