Thursday, December 08, 2005

BDAY PREZZIE for MOI...
weeeeee!.... i'm sooooo happy!!... i've gotten myself a bday prezzie!...hehhehehe..... wat? u may ask.... a trip to the dentist..... teeth whitening!...hehehehe..... yup!.. yup!.... u read it rite!.... YYY???.... bcoz i can't use pink lipstick!!!..... my set of nice teeth juz become more yellow everytime i've pink lips!... i dunch like!...

hahahhaa.... mum cannot stand the fact that i'm doing this juz bcoz of make-up!... errrrr.... hell yeah!.... ;) it's not ALL abt make-up!... i wanna look good for me wedding!.. hehehehe.... but of course, as usual, she still went ahead in encouraging me to have it done even though i was still thinking abt the worthness of it all!.. ahhahaha.... tat's me MUM!...

So anyways, i'm having it DONE!... juz DO it!... DO it!.... *in starsky's character - if you guys watch Starsky & Hutch, tat is!* so there, Ms Quirky... u've been asking wat i'm getting myself for me bday!..... hehhehehe.....

btw, juz a word of advise, plsssss... plssssssss... use a seat belt on esp if you're taking a cab! i was on my way to the dentist by cab yest... and i usually dun use the seat belt.. but yest, out of guilt - after seeing the warning pasted on the front seat *rolls eyes* - i decided to juz put it on!... and as i was still "jet-lagged", i slept!.. and lo behold!!!!......the next moment, i jerked at my seat, the seat belt nearly scratched my neck!!.... the cab driver had a near-accident moment with this car in front and was ranting and raving and cursing and swearing at the car!!!... my god!!!..... and there i was at the back, counting my lucky stars, thanking god, that i'd put on my seat belt!....

No comments: