Tuesday, December 27, 2005

NEW HOME...
Shifted in on X'mas eve and was busy unpacking the whole nite tat day... All thanks to Dearest, my boxes were all unpacked and room neatly arranged with ornaments and toiletries and any other things possible, in just ONE nite!!....

I was soooooo amazed at how organised and a neat freak he was!!!... i mean, i know he IS but to see him work and helped ME organise my own stuffs - i was in AWE!..... Seriously, Dearest... I'm fucking lucky I got you!.... and you're sooooo in deep shit coz i ain't like you!..... so Dearest, believe my mom when she said I'm lazy and I will only do the housework when i've got the mood!.... kwang... kwang.. kwang.... i hope you'll still love me the same.... hehehhehe.....

Moving from a big house to a small (much, much smaller) one - felt like I need miniatures!... there seemed to be no space to put all my stuffs!... i brought all my photo frames & albums, my bags, my shoes, my bag load of make-up and lo behold, i've got nowhere to put them! I can't wait to go to IKEA and buy some much-needed items to make storage space!!... and I need (badly) to give away or throw some bags!!!...... tiiiiiidaaaaak!........ *sobs*

On a happier note, all this shifting made me come to the realisation that it's only abt 3 mths away from the "Big Day"!...... oh my gawd!..... to be exact, 88 more days!... imagine tat!.... soon, our status will be changed!!.... ooooooooh!... can't wait to be your MRS, my dear!.... *muacks!*

No comments: