Wednesday, January 18, 2006

ANNOYED
You know how when u're soooo tired after work, u juz wanna be left alone?... i was at the bus stand when a (pretty shameless, i must say!) nyonya comes up and ask for $0.50!.. initially, i tot she wanted to change coins.. but when i asked her wat is it again, she said "You have $0.50? or $1 also can." ?????!!!!????

Conversation bet me and the Nyonya (N)
Rummaged my way thru my bag but i couldn't find my coin purse..
Me: Dun have a dollar to give leh.. couldn't find my coin purse.
N: (Her face turned priceless!!!..... hah!...) Nevermind ah.. $0.50 also can. I'll get some more from other ppl..
-----------------------
1min later...
N: Wat bus goes to Hougang Mall?
Me: 147
N: Not satisfied!... Argued some more...
Me: *boiling point reached!*
N: Wat bus go to Compass Point?
Me: I dunno..
N: You not from here one ah?
Me: I dun usually take the bus
N: (Giving me that look) oh!... you always take taxi one ah?

.... urrrrrgh!... nyonya!!.... wat's wrong with you?!... crazeee har???.....

And then, on the bus, dun you simply hates it when someone sits soooooooo "relaxly" (to put it politely) and leave a quarter of a seat left for others to sit on?.... blardy hell!.... if you're soooooooooo huge, you need 3/4 of the space, i'm fine... but if you're at an acceptable fat + ur butt dun look like it needs tat much space, pls eh!... be more considerate!.... sooooo annoying!....

No comments: