Thursday, January 12, 2006

FREAKS as FRIENDS??...
oh god!!... been having this continuous, never-ending email conversation with a few friends... and realised that i've got freaks as friends!... hahahhaha...

One is insistently irritating the hell out of me (at least)! pestering us to join her and the hubster for a nite of clubbing... and i dunno if she refused to get it in her head that WE minus 1 are simply not interested to get our ass anywhere near a club - let alone Q (a very long que at that!) juz to get in this very HOT! and happening club rite now!... very sorry my friend, juz need to let it off my system!...

And the other is insanely crazy (see the double terms i'm using.. yes! she's that crazy!) over a certain Mr "Sean Paul".. hahahhaa....... i hope she gets over him (though, i doubt it's anytime soon!) coz he reminds me of "terong" *eviiiiill lafter* and i can't bear imagining U with a "terong"!... *heartier lafter*

oh gosh!... wat friends!.... but i still love u both, k!.. hahahhaa... ;)

it's been raining since juz now!..... gosh!.. and of all days to start my resolution to drink loads of water!.. bad choice!
cold weather
+
XXL 0f water
= multiple trips to the loo
= very tiring due to long distance between my worstation to the loo!
boooo!

and as u can see too i'm rambling...i've got some things to do... and the one thing i'm very much procastinating is reading piles of documents to be reviewed!... ooooh!... noooo!... sooooo not looking forward to doing that!... in this weather, i can definitely see myself sleeping 5mins after reading one doc!.... my mind is very much occupied with my wedding arrangements!... and hence the slackness of it all!...

aaaaaaah!.... the weather has made me very sleepy.. such a good day to cuddle in bed and juz ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ.......................

No comments: