Monday, February 27, 2006

OH SO TIRED.. BUT OH SO HAPPY!
ooooh laaaa laaaa.... i'm sooooo relieved, glad and happy that everything is coming together at last!!! ;) with abt less than 4 weeks left before the BIG day, i juz wish that nothing cocks up last minute or wateva!....

of course, there's still some things left to finalise - like my cameraman, my room decor, our photo-shots for the montage our videographer is doing for us - god!.. i dunno where the photo albums are now!... must have been stored somewhere... DIE!.. DIE!!... our final song list, seating arrangement!.... gosh!.... actually, seemed quite a lot, hor?... freak!

ooooh!... i must, must say - THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! to Joy!.. who has told me where to find the "curtain"!.. hahahahah!... penat you jalan2 on Saturday!!.... since you buying for the house, not in a hurry rite?.. ask someone to get it for you from Bangkok!.. most shops who hang that on display bought it from there!... *sigh* if only i had known, B could have gotten that for me from Bangkok!...

but anyways... last week, Ms Sinus has got me thinking on a particular thing.. and damn!... i can't get it off my head whole weekend!.. ahhahaha.. but i still couldn't think of anything to do on that particular subject matter!!... FYI, Sinus, i haven't got around talking to my Dearest on that!... *issssh!... malu lah I!*.... hahahhaha

No comments: