Thursday, April 20, 2006

U LOIKE??
YES!.. at last!!!!..... like my new layout????.. hehehe... new chapter, new beginnings, new layout lor..

I had a new look today too!... and i lurrrrve it!.. though some (u know who u are!) may disagree!... ;P spoil sport!... curled my hair today and i do look different... and i'm inspired to curl my hair more often now... anyways, my curly, wurly hair is growing out.. bleagh!... without my trusted instant hot-iron curlers at home, i'd have half-straight, half-curly wurly, hair!!!.....

my latest project now is to decide on Dearest bday prezzie!... grrrrrr!!.... i think so far, i have changed my mind 3 times!!!..... maybe i should give him the options and let him decide and then, purchase wateva he's decided later??.... OR i can simply give him 3 envelopes with the supposed "theme" sprawled across it and let him choose based on the "theme" surprise him with wat's inside the envelope?!... hmmmmm.........

No comments: